Monday, May 18, 2015

Ch 92 Vintage Top Selections

Welcome Magnolia fans!!!


Today we would like to announce our

newest Top Selections for our

Vintage Challenge...

Thanks to our lovely design team gals helping
choose from our challenge entries....

These are our top selections:

Beginner



Intermediate





Expert




Thank you ladies.... all beautiful entries,

but seems vintage wasnt a popular challenge.

We sure hope you will all like the new

challenge theme posting in a few minutes!!!

Our prize winner is


You must claim your prize within 5 days and email me at
FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com with the challenge # and sponsor name.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my suitcases for top expert spot, you have made my week. Congrats to the winner and the other ladies.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... Thank you very much! I'm so happy! Many many THANKS! :) :) :)
    Hugs!
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so muchhhh I am so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.. i already sent the email on may 18th, did you get my email? Because i have not received any respond :). Thank you so much in advance.

    ReplyDelete